11.20.2008

AS SEEN ON (and heard in) THE TALMAGE

I'm sorry if you don't get these... they're math jokes mostly, or else funny because of the people who said them. I love my math nerd friends. We're all weird, and its ok.


-We do it because it's truth. heard
-Said by a girl, about a boy she kinda has a thing for...."We just couldn't get past the bijection, he didn't know how to define it."

-"I'm tempted to define that." "Tempted beyond reason?" "Since when does reason play into math??"

-found in a math text "duplicating the precise function within the limits specified would be AWKWARD." yes that word really was in a math book. happiness.

-Isn't it funny how I can't even tell you what number theory is about... and you're a math major!!!... wait let me try. the theory of numbers, like primes, and stuff. proofs, ya proofs. uh, we suck.

-I hate teenagers, why do i want to teach them again?

-They say Mathematic and Physics majors outscore every other major on the LSAT, what they forgot to tell you was the suicide rate in those majors... it the Math Lab a lone it's 20% mortality rate!!

and there you have it, why I haven't posted in the last bit. Math, oh and this, I've been keeping it up as well. la la la.

No comments: