2.23.2008

Today on Tour.....

-The truck broke down.
-WE got yelled at when taking pictures by an old barn.
-Rosie played vogue and modeled in front of an old orange car.
-Rapper sword DIED on stage, Ed ran to the dressing room, he couldn't watch.
- A horse sneezed on Katie
-Ron lost hope we'd ever gain control of our giggles.
-We ate, ice cream and spaghetti, and sour patch kids.
-Warm ups were out side in the warm SUN!!!
-Tracy hollered like Zina warrior princess.
-McCall and I went home to a house made by the government in the 1940's.
-Rustin and I did Choreographed a raptor dance, watch out Ed.
-Lucy (the family dog) is a pit bull, an she loves us :)
-There was no ripple bow in Irish!!!
-I got a pass-along card from a missionary watching the show. He wrote down his address. lamo, so lamo
-I tried to knit, and started over three times, Robby made fun of me.
-The hutsel girls 'wooooo'd' like excited mountain women and it rattled the lights.... wow.
-I met a girl from albania, who LOVED LOVED LOVED the show.
-We sang Colby callai and braided like mad.
-We laughed, and giggled, and couldn't control the happiness.
-We went through 47 bags of ice after the last show.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sometimes i laugh until i cry when i read your posts. you're the beaver and you're also IT! go to my blog and view the rules an etc under the post entitled "tagged." MUAHAHA!

Jen said...

hi.

:)

Michelle said...

It made me slightly sad that there wasn't one reference to me on that day... may will be better right?