3.09.2008

and they all lived happily ever after






Its not every day you get to dress up as a disney princess.... let alone 4. Happy folkdance winter gala disney party.

JASMINE - notice the hair... so awesome.


POCAHONTAS - this used to be an old Shakespearean costume... probably for a man, there were probably tights involved. just imagine....








BELLE - she has brown eyes, I have blue, it's been the plague of my existence since I was 8










And finally AURORA - I know, blond hair, not brown... sorry. and yes this is an eighties prom dress being put to good use. oh, and thanks to jen from the crown.
now if I could only find my true prince charming to gallop in on a white horse, my knight in shining armor to rescue me from the dull college life I live and whisk me away to some happily ever after...... close will, close :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

where did you find the jasmine costume?! it looks fantastic. you sure you're not of persian descent? (p.s. i think price charming is going to be lucky to snag such a multifaceted -multifaced?- princess like you!)