3.10.2008

bear naked paige

We experimented last night. Mando player came over and helped me create these delectable morsels of goodness. He's into that healthy food thing. I'm not. But we came together, healthy trail mix for him, butter and chocolate for me.


We should sell them.....All the goodness of mom's homemade chocolate chip oatmeal chocolate cookies, enhanced with the tantalizing flavors of Bear Naked(tm) trail mix . Your mouth will thank you. I can hear the advertisement now.


and thanks to Paige for idea, they were brilliant.


oh oh, and please notice the cute cookie jar!!! and the cute girl behind it. All that domestication coming out of one picture, all I have to say is bring on the children, bring 'em on.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am SO HONORED to have cookies named after me! and by the way, for the record, i made a big batch for the trip (only i didn't use bare naked, i just grabbed goodies off the shelves...sunflower seeds, craisins, pecans, walnuts, chocolate chips, oats and goodness...) we should go into business together. eh?

Jen said...

I miss the word domestication.