3.25.2008

Jack's Back!!!

Jack is no longer Jacked. Yay.




So here's the thing; I'd like to consider myself a responsible person, at least somewhat. I did find a godfather for jack, who brought him back to life, not once, but twice.. and then it was winter, and I left Jack in the snow, and I forgot all about him.



It was warm, really warm. Its that cruel Utah air that turns the world pleasant for a few days before dumping an April snow. Those pseudo spring days make the roommate suggest crazy things like rock climbing and tanning. And I should be responsible, so I don't go to class, and I forget about homework, and I rekindle a relationship with a long lost friend. Responsible.




That day I washed him, and took him to his 'check up'.... and also got checked out myself I'll have you know. It's like those Jiffy Lube guys haven't seen a girl in nine years (and probably haven't washed their greasy grimmy hands in that long either.) Then I filled out his birth certificate paperwork and Jack became a legal citizen.
We've been cruising provo together, creating new memories and bonding like we never have before.



I'm such a good mom.



...and



the 'godfather' was proud. He even came over for Jack's ceremonial christening. He's official now,




licence plate and everything. Huzzah.

No comments: